From the BBC and Sky TV sensation, The Simpsons, four all-new, waist-expanding and cholesterol-packed slices of feckless family life, liberally topped with extra suburban swipes.
Join Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as the very fabric of society is picked full of holes and then thoroughly stitched up. In “Send in the Clowns”, Springfield is under siege, as the Presidential campaign sweeps into town on a cloud of gaseous hot air. Plus, Marge becomes a TV celebrity in “Marge Attacks!”, Bart and Lisa discover a need for speed in “Get Off The Bus”, and the unthinkable — not to mention downright unlikely — happens in “They Fixed Homer’s Brain!”.
• The Simpsons TV series returns to the BBC twice-weekly from 13 October, and continues with all-new episodes on Sky One.
• Two Simpsons collections are available to buy on video, including the classic episodes “Who Shot Mister Burns?” and “The Springfield Files”, which features the voices of David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson.
• The multi award-winning series has featured such star voices as Elizabeth Taylor, Paul McCartney, Leonard Nimoy, Sting, Michael Jackson and Kelsey Grammer (Frasier).
• Has the most video games of any licence, and is one of the most successful video game properties of all time
• Acclaim’s releases for Super Nintendo and Sega Mega Drive include Virtual Bart, Itchy & Scratchy Miniature Golf and The Itchy & Scratchy Show. In total, Acclaim has generated more than 20 Simpsons video games and plans to further expand the line.