Titan Books is a division of Titan Publishing Group Ltd.
Titan Publishing Group Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with company number 1599367. VAT number 607 9631 24. Registered office 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of and copyright Copyright Titan Publishing Group Limited, whose registered office is 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP ("Titan"). Reproduction, copying, modification, distribution, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
Titan makes no representations or warranties with respect to this website or its contents, all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose relating to this website and/or its content and/or any website to which is linked are hereby to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, or any website to which it is linked.
In no event shall Titan or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its content or any website with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law.
No licence is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in Titan or other third parties.
We collect e-mail addresses and information on which pages are visited via this website. This information is used to improve the content of our website and to make contact for marketing and commercial purposes.
As an essential part of our business, we collect and manage customer data. In doing so, we observe UK and EU data protection legislation, and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and rights.
In order that you are reliably informed about how we operate, we have developed this Privacy Statement. Together with any additional Privacy Notices which you may see as you navigate around this website, this Privacy Statement describes the ways in which we collect, manage, process, store and share information about you as a result of you visiting this site.
This Privacy Statement also provides you with information about how you can have control over our use of your data.
Please note that we will be updating this Privacy Statement on a regular basis in order to keep you fully up-to-date with our approach to data protection and privacy. If you do not wish us to contact you in the future please let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com.
This site, including the content and information contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of England and the courts of England shall be the place of jurisdiction.
If you have any comments or queries regarding our use of your data, or you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at: Privacy Department (IT), 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP
The information that we collect about you may include your name and e-mail address. This is referred to as your "personal data". We collect this data in a number of different ways. For example, you may provide this data directly when filling in forms on this website, or when corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or letter.
Even if you do not register with us, we may collect technical information about you such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address which connects your computer or mobile device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system type and version, the country and telephone code where your computer is located, and information about your visit including products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages.
Currently, we use your data for the following purposes:
1. Where you have given us your specific consent, we will use your data to provide you with marketing services. This allows us to tell you about new products or services that may be of interest to you. Again, we do use a number of external companies to help us provide such marketing services. However, these companies are prohibited from sharing your data with any other company. This means that by consenting to receive marketing from us, you will not receive marketing communications from anyone else.
2. To ensure that the information contained within this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device. This information allows us to update and improve the contents of our site, and ensure the smooth operation of internal processes, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to keep our website as safe and secure as possible. For further information, please refer to the section on Cookies.
3. Legitimate Interests: we process personal information in order to administer, manage and develop our business. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process personal information we make sure we balance our interests with yours.
Unless you ask us to do so, we will never keep your data for longer than is necessary for us to complete the activity for which your data was collected in the first place. However, sometimes there is a legitimate and/or legal reason that means we need to retain your data. In the coming months, we will add further detail to this Privacy Statement, setting out further information about our practices.
You have the right to ask us, in writing, for a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. This is known as a "Subject Access Request". Except in exceptional circumstances (which we would discuss and agree with you in advance), you can obtain this information at no cost.
We will send you a copy of the information within 30 days of your request.
To make a Subject Access Request, please contact by email at: email@example.com or by post at: Privacy Department (IT), 144 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0UP
If, at any time, you want to update or amend your personal data or consent preferences, you can do this by clicking update subscription preferences at the bottom of one of our emails.
We maintain a comprehensive data management work programme, which includes processes for ensuring that data protection is a key consideration of all new and existing IT systems that hold customers personal data. Where any concerns, risks or issues are identified, we conduct relevant impact assessments in order to determine any actions that are necessary to ensure optimum privacy.
We also maintain an active information security work programme which seeks to protect the availability, confidentiality and integrity of all physical and information assets. Specifically, this programme helps us to:
- Protect against potential breaches of confidentiality;
- Ensure all IT facilities are protected against damage, loss or misuse; and
- Increase awareness and understanding across our business of the requirements of information security, and the responsibility of colleagues to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information that they handle.
- We recognise that the security of data and transactions on this website is of primary importance. We therefore ensure that all connections to the site are securely encrypted and authenticated using strong protocols, key exchanges and ciphers. Our servers are updated with the latest security patches and fixes on a regular basis.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions contained herein.
We cannot accept liability for the use made by you of the information on this website or in this Privacy Statement, neither do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted. All material accessed or downloaded from this website is obtained at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate anti-virus software.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the data collected by us, and therefore does not also apply to data collected by third party websites and services that are not under our control. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the Privacy Statements on third party websites, and we advise users to read these carefully before registering any personal data.