The Art of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Limited Edition)
- THE LIMITED SIGNED COLLECTORS EDITION OF THE ART OF ASSASSIN’S CREED SYNDICATE
- Presented with two signed art prints by game artists Felix Marlo Flor and Tony Zhou Shuo
- Features a variant cover of the dust jacket and a specially designed slip-case, unique to this Limited Edition
- Official tie-in to Ubisoft’s Assassins Creed Syndicate game featuring concept art and designs from the game creators
- Limited to 500 copies worldwide
- ART PRINT X 2:
- 218 x291mm
- Paper/card colour, stock & weight:
- Hahnemuhle Pearl 285gsm
- Printing process:
- Fine Art
- Signed by:
- Felix Marlo Flor and Tony Zhou Shuo
- 301 x 228mm
- Paper stock & weight:
- 140 gsm Chinese glossy art
- Special finishes:
- Red foil, spot UV, matt lamination on dustjacket. 3D emboss and spot UV
- variant dustjacket, image of Evie on front and Jacob on back.
- ><Slipcase specification:
- 237 x 316 x 28mm, printed on 128gsm glossy art paper over 3mm board
- Slipcase specification:
- Mechanical design with 3D embossing on front and back.
- Limited to:
- 500 copies, unnumbered.
- ISBN: 9781783295777
- Dimensions: 301 x 228 mm
- Hardback in slipcase: 192pp
- Publication date: 27 October 2015
- Illustration detail: Colour illustrations throughout
- All authors:
About the Book
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate takes players into the underbelly of Victorian London at a time when the Industrial Revolution is in full swing. The depth and attention to detail in the artwork brings London to life around you. This volume contains hundreds of never-before-seen concept arts, including sketches, final paintings, 3D renders and texture studies, all sitting alongside insightful and comprehensive commentary from the artists and developers. This volume goes deeper into Ubisoft’s artistic process than any other art book!
Highlights in the book include a close look at the London Boroughs, each realized in extraordinary detail, staying true to both the historical roots of the area and giving each their own visual identity and population. Intricately rendered buildings tower over slums and iconic thoroughfares while Jacob Frye, our newest Assassin, fights for control of the gangs roaming the streets of London.